Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Home again home again...

So I was trying to wait. Post pretty pictures and make this a whole shebang. But as usual my life is crazier then that. Soooooo here is the news. I have a home!!!! Yes thats right. 14 months / 59 weeks / 419 days after I walked out of my last apartment, I moved into a new one. Wholly cow. I have the coolest apt. (retro with stove you will have to see pics of to believe), a grand roomy (whom can swap Aussie stories with me), an amazing view (ferries and water, and mountains oh my), all smack in down town of a little town I love so well. Have I mentioned we got an unreal rate?!?!? I am blown away. At Gods amazing grace and provision. I look back at the last year of my life totally amazed, and knowing it was so totally God. And look ahead so incredibly grateful to have a real home for the next 5 months.
Now all I need is a real job and then I won't be a real vagabond anymore. (I have an interview in the morning) Then what ever will I do with myself (GASP :-0)

No comments:

Post a Comment