Its just weird. I feel like life is swinging full circle, but in the oddest ways. I have a home again, in the way that it hasn't felt in almost two years. Not just an apartment, but a home. This was inevitable, I know. But you'd be amazed how after 14 months it starts to not feel like it is. And as of today, I am again employed. But here is where it feels even weirder, I am a nanny. No, that probably isn't the most shocking thing you have heard this week, especially if you know me. But for a girl who spent 5 years in Chamber work (about as far from 'nanny' work as you can get with out reaching into the mad scientist realm) it feels a bit surreal.
I am no longer a vagabond. For this week it is a definite reminder that change is the only constant in life, and that God has a healthy sense of humor (I am getting paid to do something I enjoy, gasp!). Both of which I desperately need right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment