In the midst of being almost half way thru my novel, and discovering I have to rework the last 4 chapters...I needed a reminder of why I love these crazy things called words. Here is a little of what I found and fell in love with. Sorry, I couldn't resist posting them.
But for any writer worthy of the name there is a moment during the writing process when the rest of the planet might as well have gone to Venus. And those moments are not for sale. - Maria Lenhart
A writer is someone for whom writing is more difficult then it is for other people. - Thomas Mannd
Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind. - Rudyard Kipling
Writing is not a profession, occupation or job; it is not a way of life: it is a comprehensive response to life. - Gregory McDonald
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adam
Sometimes I think my writing sounds like I walked out fo the room and left the typewriter running. - Geve Fowler
No comments:
Post a Comment