Monday, January 29, 2007

fading tans and other melodramas

My tan is fading. I know, I know. I have a tan in January. I get it. But it is more what it is a sign of then the tan. Life is moving on. It feels like such a wierd thing. There was so much prep, so much build up, that to now be standing on the other side with memories attached, just feels rather bizar.
So my life is once again slowly starting to take shape (I say slowly on purpose). I will be full time nanny-ing (still havn't figured out how to spell that silly word) for a dear friend until mid March. The situation has 'God's fingerprints' all over it, and I am definatly ok with that. After that there are again more question then I have answer to, so I'll let them sit for a while :-).
And that is about all she wrote. friends that I love and family I miss, old wars and a few new struggles, and definatly more grins and giggles then I can shake a stick at.
Jesus is grand.

And P.S. - because this is the fish story I will be telling when I am 80, I feel the need to prove it. Meet my shark...
and yes there is a pic of me holding it...and no I'm not posting it here

No comments:

Post a Comment