Friday, October 6, 2006

Ready...Set..

Ok, so get this. There will be 2 months, from the time this trip became a thought, to the time I leave the ground in the big plane. The first two weeks was just thinking and testing doors. The real pursuite started at about the two week point. By two weeks before I leave...everything was totally set. Do you get this? God pulled together a 3 month international trip...in under a month!!! The money, the car, the contacts, everything. Holy Cow!
I leave in 9 days. This shouldn't be possible, all the books say so. God has been reminding me of something I told a friend some years back. As I was talking about a possible big move in my life, he kept telling me how that wasn't possilbe. I needed more time to plan, look for housing, ect. I told him, 'the really annoying thing about God, is that when he wants to do something, He doesn't obey the rules, He just does it.'
I feel like I won an oscar. I have this whole list of people I want to thank. The amaizing friends and family in my life that over the last year, and expecially now, have litterally become God's hands and feet in my life. I had a melt down a couple of weeks ago. bad pizza mixed with bad dreams mixed with a really ruff couple of weeks, and I just melted. Two very amaizing friends not only saw me thru it, but to my amaizement, bought me a massage to help me calm down and reset.
How do you even begin to say thankyou. I feel like there are some hard things coming down the pipeline in my life. I don't know a better way of putting that. There are just things I feel like are in my future... that might not be of the white picket fence variety. But I look at this time in my life, and I am so amaized. First, at this wonderouse God, who looked at me, and believed me worth His effort (and trust me...the guy has had to put in alot of effort). And secondly, and the amaizing people He has placed around me. It sounds corney, I know that. But I really have been wondering....How do you even begin to say thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel :) I cant wait to see you!!! Enjoy your adveture...arnt you glade we fallow a advetures and creative God..lol! -I love you (Your Aussy Friend)

    ReplyDelete