Monday, December 11, 2006

Sydney or Bust

T-minus two day to lack of internet again. My time at YWAM auckland has been interesting. A little restoration, a little spiritual atacks, one good knock on the noggin (litterally, got a nice bump to prove it), and and couple of new found friends. All is well. So in two days I again head to the end of the pennisula. 2 weeks for Christmas there. And then its Sydney or bust. And at this point its a 50/50 shot, Sydney...or bust. The plane, ferry and visa are set. Now there are just the little details, like where to sleep for a week :-) - ours fell thru a couple days ago.
But I get to see my dear friend for a week on the other side of the world. I get to see the opera house I have oogled for so long I can't believe this is for real. I get to spend New Years Midnight on a ferry crossing cook straight (long story I'm sure I will tell my kids someday).
So much more to tell, and I can't explane any of it. So for now.
Soli Deo Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment