My whole life I've wanted to lose my voice. I was the little kid whose mom would tell me to be quite or you'll lose your voice...and I would sing at the top of my lungs. It's right up there with passing out. It just fascinates me.
It's been an almost two week battle with a nasty buggard of a cold thingy, having numerous highs and lows. And only a few days of feeling like death warmed over, the rest of the time it's just been standing at the door flirting. When I woke up this morning my room mate said she probably didn't need to ask me how I was, since she heard me last night. I went to respond.....but the only thing that came out was my best impression of a mouse on crack.
So finally, after many years of valiant efforts, I have lost my voice. Next on the list. Pass out, learn to juggle, hot wire a car, and pick a lock. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment