I'm online!! (shocking I know). Sorry for the lack of communication here guys. Life somewhere in the south pacific has been more then a little wild and crazy. We are 2 days from done with exploration of the south island. It has been fun, beautiful beyond words, painful (the physical kind), and soaking wet (it's been story weather in some form all except one gorgeouse blue sky day).I can name off my favorite place(s) on earth now. but there only names.....so I'll wait till I can flash the GAZILION photos my poor camera has on it. I think I have tested it to the limit at this point.
Anyhoo. I am currently sitting in quite possibly the coolest hostel ever (I can say this with confidance due to my large experience with hostels. ha...hahahahahahahaha)

We are in Punakaiki, and Like everything here I am pretty sure I spelled that wrong due (but my just desperate attempt to look around me and find the spelling failed. sorry). This place is like camp. Only better. dorm style house things tucked in thick forest with streams, atomosphere up the wazo, cool decor, and bathrooms outside. We walked to the beach earlier. Big rocks, Huge waves, nuff said.
Today is a good day. It feels wierd to say that, but there have definatly been some ruff ones. Home sick is coming in waves (by waves I mean the Mac Truck that seems to hit me in the chest ever 4 day or so :-). And phisycal stuff has been a challange on alot of front, from sleeping, to sitting, to being able to walk up a path with out face planting 5 times because of my clumsy streak (apparently it thrives on the new zealand air down here).
Gotta run. With write more next week when I am once again not in a car for 4 hours + each day. Love you all more then I ever realized.
P.S. can every one sending me forwards PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP take me off your forward list for the next 2 months. It is really hard for me to get to my email here, and I don't have much time on. So I can't read them, and it is eating up my time to delete them all. THANK YOU. :-)
hi Jo, wow you have been busy..did u really sky dive??? G was it fun? Yikes, was it scarrry? ok ok nevermind 100 ?'s. Hope all is well...and hurry up and get those pics on here...oh and i have like 50 or so forwards i wanna send ya is that ok??? hmm? ok GREAT i will send them right away!!!!!!
ReplyDeletejus kdn
lol, talk to ya soon
Kristen
Oh yes and have a Good Thanksgiving...wherever you are!
ReplyDelete